Physiopack (BSN Medical)
Reusable hot/cold pack
Physiopack is a reusable gel pack for hot or cold therapy.
Use cold for the treatment of muscular, tendon and ligament injuries, reduction of oedema and muscular stiffness. Prior to use, the gel pack should be stored for approximately two hours in a freezer at minus 15oC.
Used hot, Physiopack increases blood flow, elasticity and plasticity of collagen fibres – reducing pain. The gel pack can be heated either in hot water or in the microwave.
Product benefits Physiopack (BSN Medical):
- Can be used hot or cold
- 3 sizes available
Indications Physiopack (BSN Medical):
- Treatment and rehabilitation of muscular, tendon or ligament injuries
- Acute and sub-acute injuries, where swelling is present (use cold to create vasoconstriction)
- Chronic conditions such as muscle hypertonicity or rheumatoid arthritis (treat with heat)
Additional notes Physiopack (BSN Medical):
- A cotton towel must be placed between the patient’s skin and Physiopack to avoid skin burns.
- Apply to the injured limb for approximately 20 minutes.
- Care should be taken not to overheat in the microwave.
- Do not heat the product over 100 C.
Presentation Physiopack (BSN Medical):
7cm x 38cm (220g)
13cm x 30cm (400g)
19cm x 30cm (720g)